If I were to come to your home…
1. And look in your refrigerator what would I see?
No beef. My wife stopped buying beef. Otherwise, nothing very unusual.
2. And open your front room closet or hall closet, what would I see?
Old coats on hangers. Random stuff stored on the shelf. Old boots and the vacuum cleaner on the floor. With dust.
3. And open the top left drawer of your dresser, what would I see?i
T-shirts to the left, underwear to the right.
4. And go to your bedroom and look under the bed, what would I see?
A fire escape ladder and a whole nest of dust bunnies.
5. And look under your basement stairs, what would I find?
More old coats on a closet pole, and some Christmas decorations.
Bonus: When visiting other people’s homes and using the bathroom–friends, relatives, parties–do you look in their medicine chest?
Not always, not never.