1. When did you last sing a love song? What song? Did you sing it to someone?
Nobody want to hear me sing. Nobody.
2. How do you want to spend a special day with your lover?
A dirty weekend in a country inn sounds nice.
3. What is the ideal number of calls/texts a couple should exchange in a day? Why did you say that?
As needed. I don't think constant communication is plus.
4. With regards to work, what do you enjoy doing (again, and again)?
I have described computer programming as being like doing crossword puzzles for a living.
5. Are you on track with your work career? Are you where you wanted to be with education, training, position?
My career is over and done with. Damn good thing. (Well, not exactly, but I'm tapering off and will be done soon enough.)
6. What do you want to avoid in your job/career?
7. Money–do you have enough?
8. On Valentine’s day do you normally buy your loved one a romantic gift or a practical, usable gift?
Mid February is triply marked: Valentine's Day, my wife's birthday, and the anniversary of when we got engaged. Not all the same day, though. We may go out for dinner.
9. Are you being paid fairly?
10. What’s the most money you’ve ever given away?
I've made substantial gifts to each of our grandchildren.
Bonus: What’s the biggest personal change you’ve ever made?
Hard question. I stopped being a virgin. I stopped being single. (Both long ago.) I'm stopping working (soon).