I'm not sure what other people would say but here the things that bother me the most:
* Not aggressive about doing things that I would like to do, so many remain undone.
* Timid about taking on new situation.
* Not as generous to others as I should be.
2. Who do you look up to the most:
There is no one that I would hold up as a professional hero. I wonder why not. And I'm having trouble absorbing the idea of looking up to someone sexually.
3. How do you like to be comforted when you’re sad or upset?
Mostly, just leave me alone. However, wifely TLC is a great restorative.
4. Which parent do you identify with the most?
I identify with my father whom I resemble in many ways, but I learned many lessons from my mother.
Bonus: If you had to choose one thing you were most passionate about, what would it be and why?
Oh, dear, passion isn't really my thing. I'm most single minded and determined about sailing, but's not the same thing. If passion about something means that you get angry when it's attacked, I guess there are a lot of political things about which I'm passionate. I can't abide the stupidity of the members of the ruling classes on economics and the environment.